Monday, June 13, 2011

Command Central.

I was very sad to see my guests go, but excited to get back to the office to see my wonderful co-workers and get back in the groove. I was even more excited when I walked in to see that my cube had been transformed into "Command Central" while I was gone. My co-workers have called it that for the last few months...I don't exactly remember why, but they decided to make it a reality. It was fully covered in aluminum foil with a joystick, emergency button, lots of glitter, laminated astronaut portrait of myself and many dials that noted things such as the chance I was staying in Juneau, how many times Emily had asked if it was lunchtime yet, what Lori was muttering to herself, etc. Let's just say it was a wonderful welcome back, and it's much more fun to work in there now! 
PRO-DUC-TIVITY!
My favorite part may have been the periscope with eyes on the end so that I can creep on the guests meeting in the "cozy corner." Or the plastic cup & yarn telephones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment