Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank You, Juneau.

Instead of a picture-of-the-day today, I feel like a bit of verbal gratitude is due to the place I've called home for the last 11 months. 

Thanks for teaching me to slow down and live more simply. Thanks for showing me each day, in a new way, how much of a rock-star mother nature is. Thanks for pushing me, both physically and emotionally. Thanks for teaching me the importance of play. Thanks for showing me the wonders of the first 5 years of life. Thanks for your close knit, small town community. Thanks for the incredible roommates, friends, co-workers, preschoolers and strangers you’ve led me to this year who have supported me, challenged me, made me cry, made me laugh, and who will be part of my life forever. Thank you for your beautiful Spirit and sense of adventure. Thank you for your Everyday Joy.

Click here  for a link to my favorite 300 photos from my year in Juneau. I’ve taken over 2,500, so I had to narrow it down a bit. Enjoy! Thank YOU for being a part of my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment