Monday, December 6, 2010

This Is My Friend Ellis...

 We got to hang out every week at parenting class that is put on by my office. She loves jazz music, she makes pizza dough with her dad a lot, she rolls her eyes when Michael, the other little boy who comes to class, tries to kiss her, she loves taking pictures of herself on my phone, she's got some serious attitude and she always asks me where my mom is. I tell her that my mom is in New York and she never seems to comprehend how that is possible. Unfortunately, this session of classes came to an end and we had to say our goodbyes for now. Juneau is a small town so hopefully I'll run into this cute, little sassy-pants again soon! (I never thought I'd be learning so much about parenting at the age of 23. Taking notes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment