Thursday, October 28, 2010

Unlimited Joy


Just because I have been absent from the blogging scene doesn't mean that my days haven't been filled with Joy. I took a hop, skip and a jump (plus 4,000 miles & 3 plane rides, one pictured left) headed to Harrisonburg, VA to celebrate the Love of my beautiful housemate of the Barbie Dream Mansion, Sarah Lynn McKinney and our first "Ken," Luke Saunders. To make up for lost time, I'll share with you some things that brought me Joy on my wonderfully overwhelming adventure to a place I call home...

The wedding was at CrossKeys wine vineyard, right near JMU in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. It was 4:00 pm and 75 degrees with beautiful sunshine and a pleasant breeze. 
Unlimited Joy...literally. My dream come true. 
Also a dream come true. 

I kept spinning in circles seeing 360 degrees beautiful people that I love so much all in one place and my smile was as just as big as these ones are. Maybe even bigger. 

Sunset over the Blue Ridge mountains during cocktail hour.
The courtyard all lit up while we were "walking on broken glass" inside lighting up the dance floor. 
We will always live the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment